It’s not that easy to choose the right highschool chemistry workbook since there’s a ton of things you need to consider first. Some of the factors we paid attention to in our evaluation when reviewing the top highschool chemistry workbook on the market. Through our research, weve looked through catalogues to pick out the very best for you. Through our comparison table, in-detail reviews of each product, were going to reveal the name of our best highschool chemistry workbook on the marketbut dont skip to the end!
Best highschool chemistry workbook
1. Chemistry: Concepts and Problems: A Self-Teaching Guide
DescriptionCHEMISTRY SECOND EDITION
The fast, easy way to master the fundamentals of chemistry
Have you ever wondered about the differences between liquids, gases, and solids? Or what actually happens when something burns? What exactly is a solution? An acid? A base? This is chemistry--the composition and structure of substances composing all matter, and how they can be transformed. Whether you are studying chemistry for the first time on your own, want to refresh your memory for a test, or need a little help for a course, this concise, interactive guide gives you a fresh approach to this fascinating subject. This fully up-to-date edition of Chemistry: Concepts and Problems:
* Has been tested, rewritten, and retested to ensure that you can teach yourself all about chemistry
* Requires no prerequisites
* Lets you work at your own pace with a helpful question-and-answer format
* Lists objectives for each chapter--you can skip ahead or find extra help if you need it
* Reinforces what you learn with chapter self-tests
2. Chemistry Workbook For Dummies with Online Practice
DescriptionTake the confusion out of chemistry with hundreds of practice problems
Chemistry Workbook For Dummies is your ultimate companion for introductory chemistry at the high school or college level. Packed with hundreds of practice problems, this workbook gives you the practice you need to internalize the essential concepts that form the foundations of chemistry. From matter and molecules to moles and measurements, these problems cover the full spectrum of topics you'll see in classand each section includes key concept review and full explanations for every problem to quickly get you on the right track. This new third edition includes access to an online test bank, where you'll find bonus chapter quizzes to help you test your understanding and pinpoint areas in need of review. Whether you're preparing for an exam or seeking a start-to-finish study aid, this workbook is your ticket to acing basic chemistry.
Chemistry problems can look intimidating; it's a whole new language, with different rules, new symbols, and complex concepts. The good news is that practice makes perfect, and this book provides plenty of itwith easy-to-understand coaching every step of the way.
- Delve deep into the parts of the periodic table
- Get comfortable with units, scientific notation, and chemical equations
- Work with states, phases, energy, and charges
- Master nomenclature, acids, bases, titrations, redox reactions, and more
Understanding introductory chemistry is critical for your success in all science classes to follow; keeping up with the material now makes life much easier down the education road. Chemistry Workbook For Dummies gives you the practice you need to succeed!
3. High School Chemistry Unlocked: Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Chemistry Concepts (High School Subject Review)
4. Chemistry: Concepts and Problems, A Self-Teaching Guide, 3rd Edition (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides)
5. Practice Makes Perfect Chemistry Review and Workbook, Second Edition
6. Must Know High School Chemistry
7. Surviving Chemistry One Concept at a Time: Guided Study Book - 2012 Revision: A Guided Study book and Workbook for high school chemistry
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
8. Chemistry Workbook: Virtual ChemLab companion (Virtual Lab)
9. Focus On High School Chemistry Student Textbook (softcover)
10. Focus On High School Chemistry Laboratory Workbook